I know its been a while since I last posted, but having a 1 year old running around and helping a pregnant wife, makes little time for me to sit down and write. Since my last post, several things have changed!
- We have been through a pandemic (ongoing) and a quarantine with not only a 1 year old, but also a very hormonal (love you dear) pregnant wife, who then had to deal with giving birth with all of this going on.
- We have a new baby boy who is perfect in every way, including his bowl movements.
- Having a very interesting birth experiencing.
- Role reversals where I have now taken on the task of picking up more slack with our little girl while mommy is busy being a human buffet for our little man.
- Continuing to keep a sense of humor while my wife and I try to find any bit of time together.
Although all of this may seem stressful to many people, we are having a blast with all of the chaos. (aside from the horrible pandemic, and with that I want to give my deepest condolences to anyone who has suffered from it or lost anyone to it). We have had some pretty enlightening revelations during the past several months, as well as had some of the greatest joys. The only thing left for me to do now is document it all down for you all to read, laugh, and hopefully get a kick out of some of the experiences we have recently had.
So stay tuned as I release some of the stories from our wild ride.